Monday, June 2, 2014

Welcome Summer......

 How are you all doing?
Once again its been a while since my last stop in...
 My friend asked me a few months ago if I would do the center pieces
for her dinner theater play she is producing and she didn't want fresh flowers because they wouldn't last three weekends....
 So I had the idea of paper flowers.....a big thank you to my friends
who helped Marian, Rachel, Angela and Carroll!
They were way more work than I thought and we had 10 vases
to fill but the end result was worth it.....and we had fun in the process!

 And for more news Jeremy graduated high school
Here he is with his best friend!

on another note I leave in a few days to go with a group of friends on 
a girl trip to the Farm Chicks flea market in Spokane, Wa.
I'm super excited to spend a day in Seattle also....
I can't WAIT to smell Anthropologie air, ahhhhhhh!!
I'll take lots of pictures to share.

Take care,
Heidi


11 comments:

  1. you HAVE been busy! those paper flowers are awesome! congrats to your son, and have a wonderful time in washington!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi....I hope you are well. Congratulations to your son. Love those fabulous flowers, they look fantastic. I hope you have a wonderful trip and I can't wait to see your photographs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers and congratulations to Jeremy. Enjoy your girls trip away, sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please do and {enjoy} your anthro!
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, breatht aking flowers.
    Gorgeous, breath taking Jeremy!

    Congratualtions with the graduation.
    Have fun on your girls trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh, the t of taking ran over to breath.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Heidi,
    the centerpiece are gorgeous and so vibrant. Congratulations to Jeremy.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Jeremy! You have been gone way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Jeremy and so fantastic to hear from you once again.

    Have a great trip, I can't wait to hear about it.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back Heidi! Congratulations on Jeremy's graduation. He no longer looks like a boy on your photo's :-)!

    Your paper flowers looks beautiful!

    Happy weekend,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete