Monday, July 2, 2012

Halibut Cove such a magical place.....

 I have heard about Halibut Cove for years.
Its been featured in Coastal Living Magazine a few times and in Sunset, 
so when a friend invited us over for the weekend.....
a big yes came flying out!
 I took 122 pictures
 so I will be sharing them in posts over the next month......
Halibut Cove is just Breathtakingly Beautiful.
 You will see that all the homes are colorful from modest
little abodes to quite large majestic homes.
 Beautiful trails and paths all over the island....
 I loved all the color.....the beach combing here was incredible
I will share more about that later....
Everything seemed to grow larger and better here....the flowers!

I just can't wait to share this all with you.....and
I hope you all had as wonderful a weekend as we did!

23 comments:

  1. So beautiful natur photo a beautiful place.
    Have a nice day, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that looks so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness....how beautiful. Even the name Halibut Cove sounds magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is a beautiful place and so peaceful. Looking forward to some more great shots and stories.

    Have a great Monday, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked an amazing weekend to go! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really is a beautiful place !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - what a place - look forward to more pics! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. i went to look on the map (so whereabouts d'you live? i found homer!) and then decreased the map step by step and finally located it all there, at the side of canada. fascinating!
    can't wait for your eye on halibut cove. there's a lagoon too, i noticed... oh my.
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gregg flew me over Halibut Cove when I was there, it looked wonderful. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an incredible place! Oh, I do miss the coast...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos - where is Halibut Cove?

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's called an exotic destination! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nature
    & man
    in harmony
    breath - taking
    indeed 'h'
    but what astounds me
    even more
    are the names
    of the places
    in the states
    awesome man...
    x
    ...

    ***

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful a perfect place in my eyes x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning photos as always...fabulous scenery.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful place! Sounds like a wonderful place to spend some time, looking forward to more photos..x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What gorgeous scenery and so different from our Aussie landscapes. Can't wait to see some more pics. melx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great scenery! Love to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this place Heidi!!!!! Have you been to China Poot Bay....it's just as wonderful!!!
    Can't wait to see the rest of your photos!!!
    Hugs!!!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, looks like a fabulous place, by the way I have fallen in love with Jerry! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, these views are so gorgeous!
    It looks like the best of both worlds--a beautiful nature scape and charming homes to look upon!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete