Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A calibration that took a fun turn.....

 Blogging is usually my unwind time....
 and I thought it would be fun 
 to do a collage this morning
 well little Mimi really wanted to be a part of the process
 so I said go to your room and make up a collage
 of your own and I'll come in and photograph your work....
 so she had laid out this lovely display
 and had created this little work of art
 so sweet,
 my mother -n-law had handmade all these
doll clothes.
and the doll head
 is all thats left of one of my mom's
baby dolls.
 I love how she accessorized her.
we had fun
now she wants her own blog
I told her she can do some guest posts
in the future.

what a little stinker!

15 comments:

  1. Lol - loved this post! I think she has a future in modern art :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! She is very talented and my favorite about the dolls outfit is that she has a fan and an umbrella..prepared for any weather! What a sweetie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The imagination of a child! No boundaries just FUN!


    My eldest girl is interested in my blog too. They love to join us in our pursuits dont they? lol.



    MBB x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your collages are lovely. Am looking forward to those guest posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha - love her collage - a definite future in surrealist art there! Abby x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant, I love it..such style x x x xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get her to guest post! Yes!

    What a creative doll ... you'd see something like that in a modern gallery surrounded by people saying incromprehensibly stupid things!

    Your daughter's a creative doll too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You my dear are having FUN! Love your sweet dolls{your daughter included}.xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Heidi,

    What a fun post. It must be great making collages together! Love the way she dressed up the doll and displayed the clothes on her bed.

    Love yours too :-)!

    Happy day!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That had to have been a blast. You must have giggled the whole time, especially when she changed out the 'fan arm' for 'purse arm'!! I love her smile, it is ovious how much fun she had.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's pretty darn good! She's growing up too fast
    !! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha i love that she wants her own blog :) and that is really awesome that you still have those doll clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet post.
    Have a nice day. Annet

    ReplyDelete
  14. ha ha ha...
    momma with a ♥ at work here. and daughter taking after mum. olé!
    n♥

    ReplyDelete